Mazda CX-70 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had the Dampers, Shockers and Sway bars changed to soften the ride quality, if so has it improved the ride and handling? I have been given the opportunity to test drive my dealers demontrasion car when it has been upgraded with the softer suspension in a couple of weeks time.
Apparently all the new built cars are using the softer suspension.

· Registered
Homura
264 Posts
Has anyone had the Dampers, Shockers and Sway bars changed to soften the ride quality, if so has it improved the ride and handling? I have been given the opportunity to test drive my dealers demontrasion car when it has been upgraded with the softer suspension in a couple of weeks time.
Apparently all the new built cars are using the softer suspension.
Can I ask roughly where you are located as Id be keen to try one of the new suspension installs as well.

A damper is the shocker , not sure they changing the roll bars though, just a retorque. Is this something your dealer has told you?

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can I ask roughly where you are located as Id be keen to try one of the new suspension installs as well.

A damper is the shocker , not sure they changing the roll bars though, just a retorque. Is this something your dealer has told you?
Im not sure of the exact part names to be changed, just quoting what I remember of my conversation with the Service manager. I think other members on this Forum will know exactly what will be required. He is also going to update my Mazda Connect Firmware .
My location is between Nottingham and Derby. The dealership have 2 Demonstrator's one will be fitted with the upgraded suspension etc.
All the new cars built in future will have this suspension allegedly.

· Registered
Homura
264 Posts
Im not sure of the exact part names to be changed, just quoting what I remember of my conversation with the Service manager. I think other members on this Forum will know exactly what will be required. He is also going to update my Mazda Connect Firmware .
My location is between Nottingham and Derby. The dealership have 2 Demonstrator's one will be fitted with the upgraded suspension etc.
All the new cars built in future will have this suspension allegedly.
Ah good to know, a little far from me, I wish my local dealers had their demo vehicles fitted with the new suspension so I could try it out.

Its apparently the struts (shockers, dampers, shock absorbers, whichever you choose) being changed, they aren't changing the springs. There is a recall on the roll bars for retorquing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts