Mazda CX-70 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next month we are travelling to Austria for a short skiing trip and I just remembered to purchase some snow chains.
Q1: Where should I mounth the chains? My previous car was a Tiguan 4x4, because this is a dominant FWD it also requires the chains to be installed at the front axle. In case of the CX60 I am
not 100% sure.

Q2: has anyone experience with the stainless steel alternative variant "Michelins easy grip EVO 15"? Price wise similar to a mid-range priced stainless steel
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

· Registered
33 Posts
Next month we are travelling to Austria for a short skiing trip and I just remembered to purchase some snow chains.
Q1: Where should I mounth the chains? My previous car was a Tiguan 4x4, because this is a dominant FWD it also requires the chains to be installed at the front axle. In case of the CX60 I am
not 100% sure.

Q2: has anyone experience with the stainless steel alternative variant "Michelins easy grip EVO 15"? Price wise similar to a mid-range priced stainless steel
View attachment 123

Q1:

In user manual, on page 5-262 says that you should mount snow chains on rear axle...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts