Mazda CX-70 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mazda has just released Firmware updates for CX-60 Mazda Connect.
This is the second release for Mazda Connect in Europe and UK.
New is...

EU07 14012.kwi about 1.08GB in file size.
14008 was last update.

If your CX-60 is Below this version number I suggest you complain of an issue with Connect to get your Mazda Dealer to update your cars Mazda Connect file, or if you are tech savvy we can supply you with a download link and full instructions on how to, it's very very easy!.

You Must message me as the Download links CANNOT be posted publicly.

Yes they are genuine files and I wish there was not a need to help Mazda owners as unfortunately Mazda Dealers are very poor at updating systems, many techs are still just too old school and reluctant.

Do not rely on your Mazda Dealer to update your Firmware for Connect as most never will unless you complain of a specific issue or fault.

Unfortunately Mazda OTA (over the air if equipped) updates are also problematic, but one day Mazda will get ontop of it.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you want to get your Mazda Dealer to update the firmware of your CX-60s Mazda Connect you MUST complain to them of an issue as 9 times out of 10 your Dealer will not update to latest file as Mazda Japan will only pay your Dealer under Warranty if there is a causal problem.

I suggest you mention to Dealer that your Mazda Connect Screen just freezes and then reboots by itself. This is a known issue on some CX-60s which is fixed with this latest firmware update.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is the changelog with 14012 Mazda Connect Firmware update...

SYMPTOMS
The following symptoms can be solved or changes have been made by the latest software (Ver. 7000C0A-EU07_14012).

(Ver. 7000C0A-EU07_14012)

Pressing the mute button may not pause music playback.

Mazda Connect may restart.

CarPlay wireless connection may not be possible to switch to Bluetooth® connection.

When using CarPlay navigation, the remaining distance to the next right or left turn point displayed in ADD (Active Driving Display) may not change.

CarPlay wireless connection may fail.

When switching Driver IDs, the speech recognition language may not be switched.

When deleting Driver ID from Personalization System, the language setting becomes English.

After removing and reinstalling the battery, the customization setting value may change.

"For iOS 15,
When CarPlay receives a call while the display is off, the ringtone and the sound of CarPlay Music may overlap.
Cannot pick up the CarPlay phone calls with steering wheel switch.
Navigation may freeze.
The system may reboot every 20 seconds.

NOTE:
  • iPod, iPhone, and Apple CarPlay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
  • Android and Android Auto are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
  • The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.

· Registered
Mazda CX-60
1 Posts
Mazda has just released Firmware updates for CX-60 Mazda Connect.
This is the second release for Mazda Connect in Europe and UK.
New is...

EU07 14012.kwi about 1.08GB in file size.
14008 was last update.

If your CX-60 is Below this version number I suggest you complain of an issue with Connect to get your Mazda Dealer to update your cars Mazda Connect file, or if you are tech savvy we can supply you with a download link and full instructions on how to, it's very very easy!.

You Must message me as the Download links CANNOT be posted publicly.
Yes they are genuine files and I wish there was not a need to help Mazda owners as unfortunately Mazda Dealers are very poor at updating systems, many techs are still just too old school and reluctant.

Unfortunately Mazda OTA (over the air if equipped) updates are also problematic, but one day Mazda will get ontop of it.
Is it possible to get new software for CX60, thank you in advance and best regards

· Registered
30 Posts
Thanks ash8, I got the link and updated successfully. For anyone else wondering, this can be done from a Mac - just be sure to use disk utility to format your card as MSDOS(FAT). I formatted and copied to a sd card then used a usbc-sd cable in the car.

· Registered
60 Posts
Mazda tocmai a lansat actualizări de firmware pentru CX-60 Mazda Connect.
Aceasta este a doua versiune pentru Mazda Connect în Europa și Marea Britanie.
Nou este...

EU07 14012.kwi dimensiunea fișierului este de aproximativ 1,08 GB.
14008 a fost ultima actualizare.

Dacă CX-60 dvs. este sub acest număr de versiune, vă sugerez să vă plângeți de o problemă cu Connect pentru a solicita dealerului dvs. Mazda să vă actualizeze fișierul Mazda Connect al mașinilor sau, dacă sunteți cunoscător în tehnologie, vă putem furniza un link de descărcare și instrucțiuni complete despre cum să, este foarte foarte ușor!.

Trebuie să-mi trimiteți un mesaj deoarece linkurile de descărcare NU POATE fi postate public.
Da, sunt fișiere autentice și mi-aș dori să nu fie nevoie să îi ajutăm pe proprietarii Mazda, deoarece, din păcate, dealerii Mazda sunt foarte slabi la actualizarea sistemelor, mulți tehnicieni sunt încă prea vechi și reticente.

Din păcate, actualizările Mazda OTA (over-air, dacă sunt echipate) sunt, de asemenea, problematice, dar într-o zi Mazda va trece peste ele.
[/CITAT]
Bună ziua. As dori și eu link ul., va rog. [email protected] acum am versiunea 14004.
Multumesc

· Registered
60 Posts
Multumesc, a functionat! Am observat, la prima vedere, ca schimba mult mai lin vitezele acum.
Sunt curios, dupa schimbarea amortizoarelor si a barii stabilizatoare, chiar nu mai topaie masina asa la drumuri de nivelate?
Ca si mie mi se pare ca masina face balans la viteza pe drum denivelat. O testez astazi mai atent.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts