Mazda CX-70 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Homura/Soul Red.
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, we collected our new CX60 yesterday and we're looking forward to a new experience with Mazda. We have moved over from a diesel X3 and have been impressed by the standard of finish and especially the Soul Red paint 馃檪

I can see some negative comments already and although it can be concerning, for now Im just going to enjoy what looks and feels like a beautiful car, and certainly on a par, if not exceeding the BM in most areas. If you want to read about negative comments, I can post plenty about our time with the German 'premium' brand!

Our other car is a Mazda2 Hybrid which has been with us since September and has been faultless 馃檪

Registered
Our other car is a Mazda2 Hybrid which has been with us since September and has been faultless 馃檪
Welcome.
When I got my CX-60 my Wife decided on a Mazda 2 Hybrid (Toyota Yaris with badge).She loves it and it has been flawless. The MPG is also excellent, over 65mpg on mainly short runs. A single trip of 100 miles round the Peak district got 85mpg.

Registered
Welcome from VCE, Italy. My wife is driving a 'real' Mazda 2 since October 2013 (MY 2013, MY 2016 and MY 2021) and is so in love with her car that when we were considering to 'give up' our Subaru only a Mazda was deemed good enough to become its substitute.
She also insisted on having it in deep crystal blue, a colour that suits the Homura perfectly. I am more a 'black car' man, but eventually I very happy she did insist. It might even beat Mazda's fantastic Soul Red ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts