Mazda CX-70 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum members! I cant wait for the new CX-70!

I had an original MX-5 (Miata) when back in England, black with a custom tan/champaign interior; and currently have a 2018 CX-3 GT, soul red with white interior.

I’m looking to add a new PHEV SUV and I think the CX-70 might be exactly what I’m looking for. I’ve been thinking about RAV4 Prime, Chrysler Pacifica, Audi Q5, Lexus NX, and the upcoming new Lexus RX, even the Jag F-Pace. But I’m holding out until the CX-70 is launched!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks @skyactive !
The original MX-5 was a great car, real fun to drive, even when sitting in traffic, LOL! I had it for 4 years until some idiot ran a stop sign and T-boned me! My current CX-3 has a little of that MX-5 spirit in it, and I’m hoping the CX-70 has some more “zoomzoom” in it than those others that I mentioned. I’m a fan of Mazda, they make a quality product, and I trust them. So that alone gets the CX-70 on my list for a test drive. Add in the luxury interior and expected PHEV wIth its EV only range, and it could be a winner. I’m looking for something a little bigger than a CX-5. But the CX-9 has always looked a little awkward to me, kind of like someone took a CX-5 balloon and over inflated it! Maybe its that the rear light are disproportionally too small? Anyway, the CX-60 seems to look pretty good, and if the CX-70 is a slightly larger version it is probably exactly what I’m looking for.😃

1 - 5 of 5 Posts