Mazda CX-70 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another cool thing is the plug-in. The family went skiing, I stayed in the car in the parking lot. I turned on the car, set the heating to 19 degrees, internal circuit. Battery power consumption is 1% per 12 minutes. With my 55% after arrival, I can stand and heat for 7 hours, without starting. 20% is about the battery reserve.
That's wonderful.

· Registered
60 Posts
Out of curiosity: is your windshield heating working during the remote warm up?
Mine did -- once. And never again. Not sure what triggers it, but I have it selected in MyMazda app every time.
It definitely starts if you check it in the application. But not immediately, after about 1-2 minutes, until the thermal agent heats up a little. If you query the application after 2-3 min, it appears on. At least, that's what I noticed

· Registered
29 Posts
It definitely starts if you check it in the application. But not immediately, after about 1-2 minutes, until the thermal agent heats up a little. If you query the application after 2-3 min, it appears on. At least, that's what I noticed
There must be more to this...
Either I have Gremlins in the circuitry or some Setting became haunted.
(MyMazda v8.3.0)

No sign of life from Front Defroster:
Font Screenshot Number Darkness Terrestrial plant
Font Electronic device Screenshot Darkness Number
Font Screenshot Darkness Number Event

· Registered
Homura
264 Posts
There must be more to this...
Either I have Gremlins in the circuitry or some Setting became haunted.
(MyMazda v8.3.0)

No sign of life from Front Defroster:
View attachment 177 View attachment 178 View attachment 179
Delete the App and reinstall? just as an initial point to begin trouble shooting from

You know you have to turn the tab on turn the defroster/fans on on the Remote operation page, second swipe left screen? Stupid question probably but just checking!

Font Slope Astronomical object Circle Darkness

Also, have you set the temperature to an actual warm temp rather than a cold one, why would it think the screen needs defrosting if your setting the car to be cool rather than warm? I have mine set to 28.5degrees so its nice and toasty when I get in! Easier to get cool than to get warm :)

· Registered
29 Posts
Delete the App and reinstall? just as an initial point to begin trouble shooting from

You know you have to turn the tab on turn the defroster/fans on on the Remote operation page, second swipe left screen? Stupid question probably but just checking.

Also, have you set the temperature to an actual warm temp rather than a cold one, why would it think the screen needs defrosting if your setting the car to be cool rather than warm? I have mine set to 28.5degrees so its nice and toasty when I get in! Easier to get cool than to get warm :)
Yes! That's the point, I did all of the above.
The temperature was set to reach 22 degrees Celsius, ambient temp outside was at freezing point, the toggle was selected.

But you may be on to something about reinstalling.
I was afraid to do it as the last time I did, when I still had a CX-5, this app ever after kept pestering me to no end about verifying my personal info and only stopped when I nuked both its data and cache (on Android 10).

The total reinstall, it will be. I'll keep you posted (and thanks a lot to all replying, I hope all this info will be useful).

· Registered
Homura
264 Posts
The temperature was set to reach 22 degrees Celsius, ambient temp outside was at freezing point, the toggle was selected.

I was afraid to do it as the last time I did, when I still had a CX-5, this app ever after kept pestering me to no end about verifying my personal info and only stopped when I nuked both its data and cache (on Android 10).

The total reinstall, it will be. I'll keep you posted (and thanks a lot to all replying, I hope all this info will be useful).
The Audi App did similar to me and I had to go to a dealer to authenticate me as the owner of the vehicle, it was all rather ridiculous.

Good luck, let us know if it worked!

· Registered
76 Posts

My app still has my old CX-5 showing but I can't access it. I filled in the survey about the app and said it needed a rework.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts