You can set maximum charge level, not minimum, at least in mine 🤔
Today I started the day, 6 degrees Celsius, with 36km and 100% percentage battery. I managed to drive it 27km until it showed 1km and 19% battery. Mine wasn't use the start/stop system when I was waiting for 5 minutes in a line of cars. Then I started to remember that only in the beginning it was using start stop, but lately I haven't seen that in action.
I am guessing that if tomorrow, when I change to winter tires I will have around 20km? This is way far of what they say 60/63km.
1) First day, putting the car to charge using the home 2.2kw charger. After 10 minutes it says battery charged with the status 10%. If I re-plug again it either does that again for a 2nd time or works until the end. Keeps doing that for about 20 days and after I switch to a 7.2 kw. On 7.2kw it is working.
2) After first week and until now, range keeps dropping from 64km to 59km to 50km to 40km and now 36/37 km estimated range. Today's real km were 27. I know about how WLTP works and the conditions. But only 45%(27km) from the WLTP range is way too off and it looks like a scam. I could accept 75-80%, heck even 70% from WLTP but not 55% less.
3) After one month a strange noise is heard when accelerating, from stand still, it's like a miss shift from gear 1 into gear 2. Noise sound captured on phone, and confirmed by a delear engineer after testing it. ( Issue confirmed in the end by the dealer after talking with Mazda representative, some other clients have the same issue, - at the moment no solution for it )
4) 2 months of usage, wavy road, strange balance and movement of the car, up and down. Reported and confirmed by the dealer, scheduled for shock absorber and sway bars change.
5) Going down hill in the first weeks it was recuperating between 2-4 km. Going the same down hill now it does nothing. No recuperation (no hard acceleration, coasting and slightly pressing the gas) Recuperation setting is at HIGH-LEVEL.
6) When filling with gas, after the pump stops, I sometimes see the needle at around 95%. Trying to fill with gas again, the pump stops, 1.5 litters added. Again 95% percent.
I've talked with the dealer manager and they say their showcase car doesn't present the issues above. I do love the car, but It is hard to accept a range of 27km from 60/63.
This seems like a lot of issues for a brand new car. I am strongly considering, of demanding for the EU Warranty laws, that says, a product needs to be as presented in the description. If it has issues it needs to be repaired( 6 months deadline), the product exchanged, or price of acquisition lowered. I don't know if the article is correct but will contact a lawyer.
Consumer guarantees, warranties, claims and returns - Your Europe