Mazda CX-70 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
Mazda 6 (GJ) 2013. Awaiting Mazda CX-60 PHEV Homura
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm expecting my CX-60 PHEV Homura in March and I'm looking for alloy wheels ideas. They need to be: 7.5Jx18, 5x114.3 ET45 CH67.1 min. load 680kg, which very much limits what I can get in Europe, but with a model this new I'm not going to risk arguments with my dealer in case of any issues with suspension, vibrations, etc., hence my decision to stick to Mazda-approved specs.

Any suggestions (and photos, if somebody already has some nice aftermarket wheels on their CX-60) most welcome :)

Happy New Year 2023 to all Mazda owners, past, present and future!

Marcin Bruczkowski
Warsaw, Poland

· Registered
1 Posts
I'm expecting my CX-60 PHEV Homura in March and I'm looking for alloy wheels ideas. They need to be: 7.5Jx18, 5x114.3 ET45 CH67.1 min. load 680kg, which very much limits what I can get in Europe, but with a model this new I'm not going to risk arguments with my dealer in case of any issues with suspension, vibrations, etc., hence my decision to stick to Mazda-approved specs.

Any suggestions (and photos, if somebody already has some nice aftermarket wheels on their CX-60) most welcome :)

Happy New Year 2023 to all Mazda owners, past, present and future!

Marcin Bruczkowski
Warsaw, Poland
Hi Marcin,

I've seen some nice alloys on YT, but weren't able to identify them so far. These are 20" from what I know.

Maciek

· Registered
Mazda 6 (GJ) 2013. Awaiting Mazda CX-60 PHEV Homura
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Marcin,

I've seen some nice alloys on YT, but weren't able to identify them so far. These are 20" from what I know.

Maciek
Thanks, Maciek! Yes, I know that channel and indeed in Japan there are more available models in "Mazda size", but I want to buy locally, in Europe...
Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku :)

· Registered
Homura
264 Posts
Very nice Southeastern. Which brand is this? I think for mine I'd be content with 20" just for overal ride comfort. Have good experience with GMP with my current Stellars on the Mercedes. Very good rims and great Vvalue for €.
I don't speak Dutch sadly, so I've relied on a google translate to ask them a question, hopefully will get a reply.

My fear is that they will be wider than 7.5" in 21" format which will probably add to battery range issues...Im hoping the new suspension from Mazda for the CX60 will be soft enough to run 21's, we shall see once its fitted.

Yes, GMP have been around forever so definitely a brand I would have no concern using.

· Registered
27 Posts
I'm already looking around a bit for new wheels for the summer. I will keep the original wheels for the winter. In the summer I want to use 255 or 265. I'm just thinking about 20 inches or 21. The car has power and it will definitely benefit it in the corners. And the battery can handle it just fine, when I now travel about 50 km in the winter, it will be the same in the summer with wide tires.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts